Econsultancy’s Top 100 Digital Agencies Report 2018 has been published today and ClearPeople are delighted to feature for the fourth year in a row.
Commenting on the state of the industry, Econsultancy Founder and Centaur Marketing President Ashley Friedlein said: “Pressure on the client-agency relationship is mounting. This can be seen with the increasing consolidation of marketing activity in-house, a trend which stems from the disruption of media buying, on the one hand, and growing pressure on CMOs to drive growth and prove marketing effectiveness, on the other. Agencies therefore continue to redefine their propositions as they face a number of competing forces”.
The total fee income of the Top 100 agencies surpassed £2.8bn this year. Other findings from the report include:
- The top five agencies hold 40% of the fee income of the entire Top 100.
- Half of the entire fee income is held by the top eight agencies alone.
- Full service/marketing agencies dominate the ranking with 65% of the total fee income of the Top 100.
- A third of Top 100 agencies say that their projected year-on-year growth in fee income for 2018 is approximately 20%.
- Whilst 48% of agencies in the ranking are independent, agency groups hold 76% of the entire fee income of the Top 100 compared to independents.
- Running in its sixteenth year, the Top 100 Digital Agencies report lists the largest digital agencies, ranked by their fee income from digital activities in the UK. The report features in-depth analysis and commentary on the state of the industry, along with information on each Top 100 agency to assist client-side professionals in choosing the right partner to help achieve their business goals.
ClearPeople are a proud independent agency and delighted to once again make the Top 100 list which is dominated by the ‘big players.’ It’s been an incredibly exciting year for us with the launch of our brand-new product division, Think-5, which aims specifically to bring new products and micro-apps to the market that help organisations maximise their investment in Microsoft Office 365.
The Top 100 Digital Agencies 2018 ranking is available to view at: https://econsultancy.com/top-100/
The full report is available to read and download at: https://econsultancy.com/reports/top-100-digital-agencies-2018/