Key tips for Marketing
- Check your Activity Feed for notifications that require your actions
- Join team meetings on your smartphone
- Turn a file into a tab
- Create new channels within your team and invite key team members
- Don’t remember where you saved a document? Use the command box to easily find your document
Read more Marketing Tips for Teams here.
Key tips for Sales
- View notices and feeds from a Dynamics CRM connector
- Research company information by using the Power BI dashboard tab
- Check out WhoBot to find people of interest
- Start a private chat with your colleague
- Record your meetings while you’re working in the background
Read more Tips for Teams for Sales here.
Key tips for HR
- Schedule a large volume of meetings in Microsoft Teams calendar
- Alert people by using the @mention in teams
- Add Planner to create a project board for tracking team tasks
- As a team owner, add Forms to create surveys and polls
- Run interview over Teams by using the high-quality video calling function
Read more Tips for Teams for HR here.
Key tips for IT Project Manager
- Follow channels to keep track of what’s going on
- Run Azure Devops through Teams
- Add your favourite tools to your channel with tabs
- To share important messages, use Announcements instead of posting a normal message
- Customise your team to make it a great place for people to get work done
Read more Tips for IT Project Managers here.
We make Teams easier, more secure and intuitive
- Improve user experience and adoption of Teams with Atlas - ClearPeople's award-winning digital workspace solution
- Atlas Connect enables centralised governance of Teams for business users
- Improve Teams search experience using Group Explorer. This powerful tool is your launchpad to all collaboration areas not only in Teams but across Office 365
- Become far more security and compliance aware with our add-on feature for Group Explorer