Having worked with charities like Alzheimer’s Society and Amnesty International, we understand that digital can help such organisations to reach ambitious targets. Our proven agile approach means that you’re able to cost effectively test and learn what digital techniques and technology work best for your business objectives.
With over a decade of experience working in the charity, not-for-profit and public sectors, ClearPeople understands your unique challenges and how technology can help you engage volunteers, communicate with beneficiaries and invite donations. Having worked with some well-known charities such as the National Autistic Society, as well as government bodies like Ofcom and Ofgem, we can help you to meet the needs of a tech-savvy audience while dealing with dwindling budgets and resources.
Our services and solutions allow you to:
- Adapt to change: Modernise your services with a digital-first approach to meet increased demands and expectations
- Get the most out of your technology: We’ll look at your existing technology investment and help you to roadmap your future success
- Reduce internal costs and minimise risk: Make a big impact while controlling costs with our proven agile approach and award-winning cloud solutions to help you improve your services
- Increase donations: Connect with and recruit donors and volunteers using innovative online tools and services. With more people donating to charity by mobile, it’s important to make sure your organisation is tapping into the growing market for mobile donations
- Get your work done anywhere: Work from any location on any device and collaborate with colleagues, stakeholders and citizens in real time