ClearPeople has been recognised with a place on the heavily contested G-Cloud 9 framework run by the Crown Commercial Service on behalf of the Government Digital Service. We believe this is due to our expertise in Cloud Services and our unique proposition of bringing technical consulting with strategic creative digital services together into our Consultagency approach, which has brought real world benefits to our clients and their users in the public sector and central government.
The full title of the framework is G-Cloud 9 RM1557ix
and it is the ninth iteration following on from the 8th G-Cloud procurement (ref RM1557viii) in October 2016.
The G-Cloud framework allows you to choose and purchase cloud services covering hosting, software and support services. The framework is for commodity based, pay-as-you go cloud services across three lots:
- Lot 1: Cloud hosting (on G-Cloud 8 known as “Platform as a Service” and “Infrastructure as a Service”)
- Lot 2: Cloud software (on G-Cloud 8 known as “Software as a Service”)
- Lot 3: Cloud support (on G-Cloud 8 known as “Specialist Cloud Services”)
What does this mean for Public Sector clients?
Public sector clients can rest assured that whoever they commission to help with their cloud and digital projects they are guaranteed a quality service. All suppliers have gone through a rigorous tender process to prove their capabilities and value for money. By utilising the G-Cloud framework agreement government and public sector organisations can benefit from:
- Access to over 20,000+ services
- Access to over 1,000+ suppliers
- Scalability and elastic services
- Rapid deployment
- Much reduced costs and total cost of ownership
- No stranded investments
- Access to innovation
How do Public Sector Clients get access to these suppliers?
The framework is designed to give public sector customers easy access to suppliers with the right capabilities, who comply with the Digital by Default Standard and align with the Government Service Design Manual.
To procure services from suppliers on this framework, clients should visit the government’s Digital Marketplace at https://www.gov.uk/digital-marketplaceClearPeople’s profile can be found here
What services is ClearPeople able to offer on the framework?
On the G-Cloud 9 Framework, ClearPeople bring together great strength and competency to deliver Government requirements across private, hybrid and public clouds. We have experience in bringing together multiple cloud workloads i.e. Azure, Office 365, Intune and hybrid clouds.
Key services include:
- Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider
- Microsoft CSP Licensing
- Microsoft Azure Migration
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Productivity
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure
- Microsoft Azure Consultancy
- Microsoft Azure Technical Planning
- Microsoft Azure Adoption
- SharePoint Microsoft Azure Hosting
- Kentico Microsoft Azure Hosting
- Sitecore on Microsoft Azure Hosting
- Office 365 Productivity 1 optional question unanswered
- Microsoft Cloud Services Consulting
- Cloud Identity and Security Services
- Digital Strategic Services
- Communication and Collaboration Services
- Legal document management
- Cloud Planning and Assesment Services
- Sitecore Deployment Services
- Kentico Deployment Services
- SharePoint Deployment Services
- Website design and development
- Knowledge Management design and development
- Document Management design and development
- Digital Workplace
- Intranet Design and Development
- Digital Workspace
- Analytics Support Service
- Web Analytics and Support
- Adoption, Training and User Experience Support Service
- Exchange Online Support
- SQL Data Base Performance Support
- ADFS and SSO Support Service
- Cloud 24/7 Support
- Infrastructure Monitoring and Health Check Support
- Managed Services SharePoint Support on Microsoft Azure
- Managed Services Kentico Support on Microsoft Azure
- Managed Services Sitecore Support on Microsoft Azure
- Managed Service Microsoft Azure and Office 365 Support
What makes ClearPeople so special to get a place on the framework?
As one of the UK’s most experienced Microsoft consulting and development organisations, we help our clients gain return on investment and competitive advantage through insightful advice on how best to implement technologies such as SharePoint, Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
ClearPeople has delivered business solutions ranging from intranets, websites, extranets and document management systems to workflow systems and Business Intelligence (BI) – both on premises and in the cloud.
ClearPeople were named Best Cloud Channel Partner at the 2016 UK Cloud Awards and were also the first Microsoft UK Partner to be awarded Cloud Platform Gold Competency for Microsoft Azure which demonstrates its best-in-class capabilities in delivering Cloud based solutions to UK enterprises.
We have successfully delivered many digital projects for clients in the public sector including the South East Coast Ambulance Service, Valuation Office Agency, Ofcom, Ofgem and The Crown Estate. Our work for the latter has gained significant recognition in the industry winning a number of prestigious awards:
- Winner: Most Innovative Cloud Solution 2014 - European SharePoint Community
- Winner: Best not for profit IT project 2014 - BCS & Computing UK IT Industry Awards
- Finalist: Best use of Cloud Services 2014 - BCS & Computing UK IT Industry Awards
- Gold Award: Project of the Year 2013 - Document Manager Awards
What do our clients say?
“Working with ClearPeople has been a positive experience, so much so that we utilising their support on another major project, our wave and tidal knowledge network.” The Crown Estate
"The NAS has benefited throughout the project from ClearPeople's open and responsive approach. They have demonstrated a high level of dedication to the project and we can move forward with confidence now that we have a quality product and partner in place." National Autistic Society