Ready. Set. Cloud.
There’s no denying the potential the Cloud has to enhance your business. But there’s a lot of confusion around the Cloud. From Office 365, Enterprise Mobility and Azure, the Cloud is changing the way we work at an incredible pace and it’s often hard to keep up.
That’s where we come in… Ready. Set. Cloud. provides enterprises with a comprehensive view of services and engagement options which are designed to help you transition to the Cloud. It brings together ClearPeople’s award-winning expertise, experience and IP, along with a tried and tested methodology which effectively focuses on delivering customer goals for Cloud readiness.
What does Ready. Set. Cloud. look like?
Ready. Set. Cloud. isn’t an entirely technical exercise. Sure, it’s driven by IT but the overall business benefits are important to the entire Board. ClearPeople’s simple approach is outlined below and begins from strategizing what the Cloud can do for you right through to implementation and support.
- Cloud Discovery - Understanding your business requirements
- Planning - Mapping your requirements against technology
- Implementation - The technical bit
- Transition - Guidance on adoption
- Managed Services - Ongoing support
Let's get startedImplementation is a while away yet, first we need to get up to speed on what your business needs and what you already have in place. Therefore, to get you started on Ready. Set. Cloud. we’ve put together two initial engagement options based upon your current state of play in adopting the Cloud. If you’ve no idea where to start, then our Cloud Strategy Masterclassis for you. For those who are better versed in the Cloud, it’s time to jump on board with our Cloud Readiness Assessment and delve into your specific business requirements.
Cloud Productivity with Office 365
Staff need to be able to work on their devices, wherever they are, and they need a clean, fast and seamless experience when they're doing it. Office 365 provides that kind of freedom and reliability. It works whether you're using your PC, Mac, tablet or phone. That means your documents, email, calendars, contacts, IM, online meetings and team sites come with you. So, the files you were working on back at the office are the same files you're working on right now. With Office 365, your people are set up to succeed.
The cloud can help you meet the challenge of delivering content to users around the globe on a variety of devices – scaling to meet demand, managing and distributing rich media content, streamlining development and enabling you to focus on delivering the optimal user experience.
Office 365 combines the familiar Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of next-generation communications and collaboration services: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business. Working with the tools people know and use today, Office 365 provides anywhere access to email, important documents, contacts and calendars on nearly any device - always backed up by robust security, reliability and control to run your business.
Benefits of Office 365 Enterprise Productivity:
- Familiar platform that is easier and faster for everyone
- Retain IT control – simpler administration with stronger controls
- Remain complaint minus the compromise
- Empower your users with Enterprise social - use secure Enterprise class social media to broaden communications and share insights
- Get access to the right Business Intelligence helping you see big data, big insights and make better decisions
How can ClearPeople help?
Let us work with you to deliver the next generation workplace through our services from helping you with business case/justification, pilot programmes, provisioning and implementation, through to ongoing support, governance and strategy. We can bring together services like SharePoint, Office 365, Yammer, Intune and Azure.
Contact us to discuss how Microsoft Office 365 can deliver the power of cloud productivity to your business, helping you to save time, money and free up valued resources.
Read our white papers on Microsoft Office 365
Click on the links below to download our latest white papers:
- The Microsoft Office 365 Buyer's Guide for the Enterprise
- Office 365 Security and Compliance
- Top 10 Reasons for Enterprises to Choose Microsoft Office 365
Modernise, extend and transform your data-center – whether it is Private, Hybrid or Public cloud. The cloud is about transforming the way IT serves your business by harnessing a new breed of power. Microsoft is the only company that brings all of the pieces together in an integrated, comprehensive way. Cloud computing is the on-demand delivery of applications as standardised IT services, and inherently has four key attributes:
- Pooled Resources – The Cloud pools computing resources together and allows you to dynamically provision and scale applications
- Self Service – Once you pool your resource, Cloud Computing provides a self-service way for the business to get at those resources or more specifically by providing self-service IT infrastructure to business units and departments
- Elastic – Scale up (or scale down) dynamically as resource needs change, enabling faster delivery of capacity
- Usage Based – Paying for only what you use, when you need to use it.
Azure biggest benefits from our perspective:
Focus: This is about having more people able to focus on higher-level parts of the stack, managing those applications SLAs, rolling out new applications, not having to worry about the underlying infrastructure.
Agility: This is not only about being able to deliver the applications more quickly to your users and to your customers, but also being able to respond to changes in demand. So, the next time the marketing department launches a campaign, doesn't tell anybody and your public website is underwater, it's very easy to scale that out quickly to meet that demand.
Economics: Because you're running multiple workloads on the same overall infrastructure, you get better utilisation across those applications. And because the Cloud pools together these resources, you can buy broader sets of resources at one time, lowering the overall cost. So, for agility and focus and economics, you have great motivation to move to the Cloud, and those benefits accrue to both public and to private Cloud Computing.
Why do our customers consider Cloud Infrastructure?
- Reduce costs
- Convert CapEx to OpEx
- Do more with less
- Faster time to market
- Aggregate/combine services across the enterprise
- Reduce risks
- Eliminate IT Headaches
- Realise a new Agility
The challenges our customers overcome:
- Budget shortfalls, rainy day funds depleted
- Increasing demands for online interaction with government
- Pressure to do more with less
- Tension between desire for innovation and policy/security requirements
- Matching capacity to demand
- Data centres at their limit
- Lack of agility
ClearPeople represents a convergence of Microsoft technical ability combined with specialist business expertise and real world experience and is only one of few Microsoft partners to offer Azure solutions. With a technical team and a creative digital team under one roof, ClearPeople is well placed to offer end-to-end solutions and ensure maximum stakeholder adoption.
- ClearPeople has strong CMS and SharePoint expertise which allows us to leverage SharePoint with Azure
- ClearPeople is also a leading Sitecore partner and is well positioned to take advantage of Sitecore on the powerful Sitecore CMS Azure Edition platform.
- ClearPeople holds a number of Microsoft Competencies
- We always strive to exceed our clients’ expectations and their excellent feedback reflects our passion and commitment
Sitecore AzureLeveraging the considerable advantages of Azure for scalable, cloud-based, enterprise-class deployment. ClearPeople was the first partner in the UK to deploy a Sitecore website on Azure and since then we have deployed many more. We can provide expertise and support to build your Sitecore infrastructure in both internally hosted, classic data-centre hosting, as well as leveraging the Microsoft Azure platform. We work with a range of clients on deploying Azure, which is now ClearPeople’s recommended option from a technical, security, compliance and cost perspective.
Benefits of Sitecore Azure:
- Wide Distribution – Instead of having a single farm or machine where all your data sits, your data is distributed and replicated over a number of machines. Various configurations are available depending on replication requirements.
- Security and Compliance – The scale of the investment into the Microsoft Azure data-centres has meant that they surpass most other data-centre options in terms of security and compliance. The geographically dispersed data-centres comply with key industry standards, such as ISO/IEC 27001:2005 for security and reliability. They are managed, monitored and administered by Microsoft operations staff that have years of experience in delivering the world’s largest online services with 24/7 continuity. Microsoft Azure components are also meeting: SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 Attestation, HIPAA Business Associate Agreement, E.U. Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC), IL2 and more.
- Scalability - In terms of performance, Windows Azure ensures your servers perform the same no matter how much data they are storing. It is extremely easy to scale-up and down your usage, therefore only paying for what you use.
- Fast Deployment Time - For example provisioning of servers is provided with a click of a mouse.
- Storage – You only pay for the storage that you use and there is always more available.
- Geo-distribution – This allows you to distribute your data geographically which is a huge benefit for fail over and disaster recovery.