Does your marketing team struggle to find the marketing assets they need? Are you finding it difficult to keep your brand identity consistent with outdated images and logos being used regularly? Is your team aware when marketing content gets updated or is no longer in use?
If the answer is "yes" to any of the above then Essentials Digital Collateral Manager can help.
Essentials Digital Collateral Manager is a Digital Asset Management system built on the Office 365 SharePoint Online platform. A cloud-based solution that is quick to
deploy and easy-to-use, providing employees, clients, contractors and any other key stakeholders, controlled access to digital assets.
Make your marketing team’s lives easier by having all your corporate marketing assets - images, videos, presentations, logos and more - in a centralised location that users can access from anywhere and at any time. Quickly find the content you are looking for, easily share with team members, or download all your favourite images at once.
Save time and money:
- Maximising your return on Office 365
- Easy access, anywhere from any device
- Smart search provides fast and accurate results
- Simplified booking of physical assets
- Better utilise physical assets, with more efficient allocations
- Reduce the number of calls/emails coming into Marketing
- Single sign-on, no additional logins or passwords
- Utilising the power of Office 365 and SharePoint services
- Centralisation of assets makes them easily available
- Boost engagement with powerful search and an intuitive interface available across a range of devices
- Easily share digital content with team members
Maintain brand consistency and brand integrity:
- A centralised area for marketers to maintain your brand collateral
- Marketing assets securely stored centrally
- Store only approved materials
- Find out what assets are being used and who is using them (and who is not)
Save, set up, search and share your digital assets in a quick and easy way to work more efficiently.
Save all your favourite digital assets in your lightbox, to easily download and share with others.
Simply label media items with keywords with the help of artificial intelligence.
Content notification system
A custom notification system that alerts users when content has been modified.
Add items to a virtual basket and manage assets through a shared calendar.
Displays additional item details and options such as image information and other image formats.
Mobile and tablet ready and available in all internet browsers supported by SharePoint.
Control access and permissions to your digital assets via single sign on.
Check how many times a file has been downloaded or viewed or view existing stock for assets
PDF download options of your visual guidelines to keep brand consistency.
Not convinced yet that you need a collateral management solution? Then, this may persuade you:
- Time cost – the classic economic analysis where time spent by staff locating assets is not time spent producing , servicing or selling
- Duplication of effort – recreating material from scratch because assets could not be found or were not shared in the first place
- Inefficient requests – repeated, time-consuming requests for the supply of materials because of the lack of a good self-service system
- Loss of IP – difficulty in sharing assets via email due to file size restrictions may result in staff turning to uncontrolled file share services which are harder to govern
Get in touch to arrange a demo and we’ll be happy to show you how you can easily manage all your digital files from one single place.