ClearPeople, an award-wining and successful consultancy and digital agency (Consultagency), has recently launched Atlas, our Digital Workspace, and a wide range of innovative products and service offerings that are really gaining traction in the market.
To ensure that our clients realise the ROI they signed up for, we are looking for a creative and methodical Technical Service Manager to manage a multi-disciplinary technical support team. Successful candidates combine strong technology acumen, collaborative problem-solving skills and great leadership and teamwork to come up with clever and efficient solutions.
The Technical Service Manager will report to the Head of Managed Services and work closely with the Service Desk Manager and support developers to ensure proper actioning and prioritisation on the client support queue.
- Management of a small, growing, multi-disciplined technical support team.
- Ensure proper resourcing and prioritisation of workload of the technical support staff.
- Overall responsibility alongside the Service Desk Manager for all open support issues, including incidents, problems and changes, and achieving contracted SLAs
- Autonomy to implement new processes and ways of working in the Managed Services Support team
- Understanding technical needs and abilities of clients, and suggesting and implementing solutions, best practice and improvements to add value
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies in the industry; incorporating this knowledge into the services ClearPeople offers to clients
- Managing the relationship that the Managed Services team has with Advanced Support for Partners (ASfP), the support contract provided to us by Microsoft
- Manage and take ownership of our CSP and Enterprise Agreement environments
- Manage and take ownership of the technical support environment, set up to support our customer environments
- Work with the Service Desk Manager (based in London and in a client relationship role) to provide seamless account management, attend periodic meetings with clients and drive continuous improvement
- Several years of proven expertise in a similar/job-related position leading a technical support team.
- Extensive experience in SharePoint , at least on user level (Admin, owner)
- Experience as SharePoint developer with C#, .NET and SQL Server experience will be considered a big plus
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal) with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, customers and suppliers, and the ability to relate to people with different backgrounds and cultures
- Attention to detail and strong team engagement; passion for innovative technology and continuous learning
- Highly organised with well-developed problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills and a demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to focus on and understand client requirements, anticipate requirements and/or situations, and apply proper prioritisation
ClearPeople offers a competitive package of salary and benefits to attract top talent. Our office attire is casual, which is convenient when you are fitting in the school run in the morning, a yoga class at lunchtime or a cycle ride home at the end of the day. Flexibility is just one of the ways we prioritise the overall wellbeing of our people, which enables each of us to bring our best selves to work every day and focus on collaboration and results. Specific benefits include:
- Work-life balance. Our working week is 37.5 hours per week with flexible working hours
- Annual budget for social events
- Training budget
- Free lunch every Wednesday
- Fresh fruit & beverages in the office
- Up to two days per week working from home after passing probation period
- Medical insurance as flexible remuneration