Employment term: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: Based on experience
With most businesses embracing new ways of working, we are seeing growing demand for our product Atlas, the people-first Digital Workspace solution. Our obsession is to make the digital workspace inclusive and accessible for everyone, wherever they may be. Our team is therefore constantly challenging themselves to find ways to empower workers with knowledge and to connect people in meaningful ways.
We are looking for an energetic Senior Marketing Executive who is as passionate about Atlas as we are and ideally has proven experience in SaaS or B2B tech sector.
This position will assist in shaping the future product strategy and grow adoption. We see an opportunity to gain considerable market share, so we need a person who has strong drive and is innovative.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a dynamic and fast-moving environment, and with an unrelenting desire to succeed. You measure your success in terms of the product’s success.
Roles and responsibilities
- Help develop product messaging that differentiates Atlas from others in the market
- Own the creation and maintenance of marketing materials such as slide decks, case studies collateral, whitepapers, blogs and website
- Promote Atlas through co-ordinated campaigns, webinars and more
- Responsible for the content creation and management of the ClearPeople website, blog and social media sites
- Assist in optimising SEO and PPC
- Ensure the successful monitoring of analytics
- 3+ years’ experience working in a marketing role, ideally for a SaaS or B2B company
- Experience working in a start-up or smaller business unit of a technology company
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including some copywriting skills. Able to explain complex matters in concise and simple terms. Makes understanding easy for the receiver and avoids jargon and niche technical terms
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial environment. Working collaboratively with the sales and product team is especially important
Competitive package depending on your experience and location within the UK. Our standard working week is 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays. You will be entitled to 33 days paid holiday per annum (including bank holidays) and can read more about the perks of working with us here.
What you'll love
- We are a fully virtual company so we are not limited by geography when looking for candidates
- We offer flexible working, training and knowledge sharing sessions, as well as other great perks
- Career progression path to Product Marketing Manager or similar
- We are Microsoft Gold partner and one of the leading Microsoft 365 and Teams solution providers in the UK - you will be working with the latest cutting-edge technology
- We take enormous pride in being as inclusive as possible and promote our ‘One Family’ ethos to everyone who joins our team
Please provide a covering letter with your application. This will help provide us with more insight into your application as well as help with the selection process.
ClearPeople is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.