ClearPeople is an award-wining and successful consultancy and digital agency (Consultagency). It’s an incredibly exciting time for ClearPeople with the recent launch of Atlas, our Digital Workspace, and a wide range of innovative service offerings that are really gaining traction in the market.
The ideal candidate is expected to be able to understand software development requirements and check if the provided solution matches them. You will be required to operate with a significant degree of autonomy in the execution of your responsibilities discussing Quality Assurance and testing strategy with colleagues from different teams (Project Managers, Consultants…) and clients. A significant degree of Attention to detail is a must.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will report to the Quality Assurance Team Lead and work closely with developers and project managers to ensure quality assurance to each project and product delivered as well as performing manual, automated, performance and exploratory testing among other testing approaches within an agile project methodology environment.
Create test plans and define the test strategy for software development projects.
- Create, execute and maintain automated test scripts using Microsoft technologies like Azure DevOps (previously known as VSTS or Visual Studio Online).
- Development of coded tests using Selenium Framework, Coded UI or a similar test automation framework.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing as documented in the test plan and assist in identifying future enhancements for the solution being tested.
- Conduct testing on multiple browsers and devices.
- Record issues in the defect tracking system.
- Team work - Cooperate with other team members to ensure requirements of the solution are met.
- A minimum of 1 year previous experience in QA/Testing software development area.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and information technology systems architecture.
- Oriented Object Programming basic skills/experience on C# (or similar, e.g. Java) following Page Object Model approach.
- Experience in preparing test cases from requirements backlog.
- Experience in running automated performance and load testing.
- Experience in setting up an automation framework (e.g. Selenium, Coded UI…).
- Experience in issue tracking and reporting.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English B2 or equivalent level) including the ability to communicate effectively with people with different backgrounds and cultures.
- Work-life balance. Our working week is 37.5 hours per week and flexible working hours
- Annual budget for social events
- Training budget
- Free lunch every Wednesday
- Fresh fruit & beverages in the office
- A day of paid sick leave after passing probation period
- Up to two days per week working from home after passing probation period