Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for the next challenge?
We are looking for a pro-active and motivated Project Manager to join our growing team. The successful candidate will have a passion for and experience in delivering web/digital projects and a proven track record of cultivating outstanding client relationships. Candidates experienced in Agile methodology are preferred.
As a ClearPeople Project Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of projects, guiding the project teams and ensuring timely, outstanding service within budget. You will be the key touch point for our clients for their projects, delivering great customer service and clear reporting on project progress.
As an Agile organisation, we are also always looking at ways to make our processes even better so you will also be expected to contribute ideas to the business and help drive continuous improvement.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Initiate projects, manage resources and deliver quality solutions on time and within the scope of the service order
- Understand the client’s business objectives and use appropriate project methodologies to deliver the best value to them
- Work collaboratively with all team members and the client to ensure the successful and efficient delivery of all projects
- Fully understand and adhere to the ClearPeople Make it Clear process
- Ensure any issues or concerns with project delivery or client satisfaction are promptly escalated to the Head of PMO so they can be addressed
- Act in a professional manner , both externally with clients and internally with all staff members, and adhere to and promote the values of ClearPeople
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with all departments within the ClearPeople team
- Be commercially aware and seek new opportunities from existing clients you are working with on existing opportunities and ensure that these are notified to the Account Manager
- Understand ClearPeople cost drivers and seek efficiencies to deliver greater value and profit to ClearPeople without sacrificing quality
- Contribute to the refinement of project delivery processes by active engagement with the wider PMO team
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 3 years of project management experience with track record of leading successful and complex digital projects (experience working on web/digital projects is essential)
- Proven delivery of projects using Agile methodologies is essential
- Previous agency experience is desirable
- Experience using project tools such as MS Project, Azure Development Ops desirable
- Ability to work autonomously and drive projects to completion
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong client facing and excellent consulting/communication skills, e.g. lead and facilitate project meetings, manage multiple stakeholders, advise clients on best practices, etc.
- A passion for solving business challenges with technology