ClearPeople is an award-winning Consultagency™ offering clients high-quality service and innovative digital transformation solutions to transform how their people work. We are seeking a creative, analytical mind and a structured problem-solver to join our Project Management team as a PMO & Sales Coordinator.
Successful candidates like being at the centre of the action, communicate and build relationships well, are comfortable rolling up their sleeves and diving into reports and data to understand what is happening, and are always looking for better ways to do things. If that sounds like you, this job might be just what you are looking for.
The PMO Coordinator will report to the Head of PMO and support the Project Management team as well as the pre-sales and forecasting processes. Specific responsibilities include:
- Take ownership for the resource management process, working with project managers to schedule the right combination of skills at the right time to deliver ClearPeople services efficiently.
- Facilitate resolutions to scheduling conflicts; ensure holidays, annual leave, and other demands are factored into a project’s resource plan.
- Monitor invoicing as projects are delivered to ensure actual work followed the resourcing plan; uncover root causes of significant variations.
- Serve as a key point of contact between the Sales and Project Management teams for the pre-sales process.
- Coordinate PMO’s input to the proposal development process, working with delivery teams to create cost estimates that feed into pricing decisions.
- Ensure the PMO team has visibility to the sales pipeline and identify potential resource constraints/surpluses.
- Facilitate the transition from prospective client to a sold client, including: organising internal transition meetings among the Sales, PMO and delivery teams; and setting up the project/client in the billing system.
- Forecasting: Produce weekly, monthly and other periodic forecasting reports of anticipated resource supply and demand; identify potential conflicts and risks to improve ClearPeople’s ability to deliver projects as efficiently and as effectively as possible.
- Time Tracking: Work with project delivery colleagues to ensure they are all tracking and accounting for time accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ad Hoc Requests: Respond to periodic ad hoc requests for reports, summaries or other information or communications from the Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
- Process Improvement: Identify and drive continuous process improvements. Propose changes, liaise with various stakeholders, and document, communicate and train team members on changes.
- 1-2 years of project management, resource management, project finance or related experience
- Excellent analytical skills and solid commercial awareness; the successful candidate must be very confident in MS Excel (conditional formulas, vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Ability to negotiate compromises and propose creative solutions
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to respond well to pressure, think creatively and work well within a diverse team
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise effectively
- Educated to degree standard and fully computer literate and numerate
ClearPeople offers a competitive package of salary and benefits to attract top talent. Our office attire is casual, which is convenient when you are fitting in the school run in the morning, a yoga class at lunchtime or a cycle ride home at the end of the day. Flexibility is just one of the ways we prioritise the overall wellbeing of our people, which enables each of us to bring our best selves to work every day and focus on collaboration and results.
Specific benefits include:
- Work-life balance. Our working week is 37.5 hours per week with flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual budget for social events
- Training budget
- Charity initiatives
- Casual office place
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- BUPA cash plan
- And more!