Employment term: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: Based on experience
With most businesses embracing new ways of working, we are seeing growing demand for our product Atlas, the people-first Digital Workspace solution. Our obsession is to make the digital workspace inclusive and accessible for everyone, wherever they may be. Our team is therefore constantly challenging themselves to find ways to empower workers with knowledge and to connect people in meaningful ways.
We are looking for an energetic Product Marketing Manager who is as passionate about Atlas as we are and has proven experience in SaaS or B2B tech sector.
This position will be responsible for helping shape the future product strategy and grow adoption. We see an opportunity to gain considerable market share, so we need a person who has strong drive and is innovative.
You’ll be responsible for presenting Atlas in ways that will strengthen sales and deliver on our company vision. You will develop our product positioning further and the key messaging that drives the creation of sales collateral, content marketing and brand awareness as well as demand generation campaigns.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a dynamic and fast-moving environment, and with an unrelenting desire to succeed. You measure your success in terms of the product’s success.
Roles and responsibilities
- Strategy / Planning – establish the marketing objectives and define marketing activities
- Develop product messaging that differentiates Atlas from others in the market
- Identify opportunities to provide or create additional client value
- Communicate the value of Atlas and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Own the creation and maintenance of marketing materials such as slide decks, case studies collateral, whitepapers, blogs and website
- Promote Atlas through co-ordinated campaigns, webinars and more
- Train internal team members on new product features as well as be active in knowledge sharing
- Be a brand ambassador for ClearPeople and Atlas
- 3+ years’ experience working in product marketing or product management role in SaaS or B2B technology company
- Experience working in a start-up or smaller business unit of a technology company
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including some copywriting skills. Able to explain complex matters in concise and simple terms. Makes understanding easy for the receiver and avoids jargon and niche technical terms
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial environment. Working collaboratively with the sales and product team is especially important
Competitive package depending on your experience and location within the UK. Our standard working week is 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays. You will be entitled to 33 days paid holiday per annum (including bank holidays) and can read more about the perks of working with us here.
What you'll love
- We are a fully virtual company so we are not limited by geography when looking for candidates
- We offer flexible working, training and knowledge sharing sessions, as well as other great perks
- We are Microsoft Gold partner and one of the leading Microsoft 365 and Teams solution providers in the UK - you will be working with the latest cutting-edge technology
- We take enormous pride in being as inclusive as possible and promote our ‘One Family’ ethos to everyone who joins our team
Please provide a covering letter with your application. This will help provide us with more insight into your application as well as help with the selection process.
ClearPeople is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.