Employment term: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: Based on experience
With most businesses embracing new ways of working, we are seeing growing demand for our product Atlas, the people-first Digital Workspace solution. To that end we are looking to appoint a lead consultant in a customer facing role.
With an impressive roster of clients, you will be contributing to a growing team famed for their technical expertise.
Your main objectives will be to engender confidence and understand our clients’ business model and objectives so that you can deliver against those objectives. Your focus will be on adding value at every possible opportunity, both for our clients and for ClearPeople.
Roles and responsibilities
The Lead consultant plays a pivotal role in our client engagements and so the remit is broad:
- Work with clients in both a pre-sales and delivery capacity to understand their challenges and demonstrate how Atlas features and functionality resolves those challenges
- Engage senior client stakeholders to align the Atlas implementation to their business objectives
- Understand every feature of Atlas and the way it integrates with the Microsoft stack so you can make knowledgeable decisions about how each client should implement Atlas without unnecessarily compromising their technology environment or working practices
- Provide advice including general guidance, best practices, and how best to leverage Atlas and Microsoft 365 functionality
- Ensure successful implementation of Atlas
- Be accepted as the leader on any Atlas implementation by communicating clearly and effectively with clients and colleagues
- Identify opportunities to provide or create additional client value
- Knowledge sharing across team members and clients
- Engage in regular webinars to raise your profile and that of ClearPeople
- At least 3 years’ experience in consulting, or other solution delivery roles.
- At least 3 years’ experience in design and implementation of solutions based on Microsoft Office 365 /SharePoint
- Proven English language communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- You are from a consultancy background and put your clients at the heart of what you deliver
- Social media following across technology or vertical market platforms
Competitive package depending on your experience and location within the UK. We are a fully remote company with flexible working and our standard working week is 37.5 hours. You will be entitled to 33 days paid holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays) and can read more about the perks of working with us here.
What you'll love
- We are a fully virtual company so we are not limited by geography in the UK when looking for candidates
- We offer flexible working, training and knowledge sharing sessions, as well as other great perks
- We are Microsoft Gold partner and one of the leading Microsoft 365 and Teams solution providers in the UK - you will be working with the latest cutting-edge technology
- We take enormous pride in being as inclusive as possible and promote our ‘One Family’ ethos to everyone who joins our team
Please provide a covering letter with your application. This will help provide us with more insight into your application as well as help with the selection process.
ClearPeople is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.