Employment term: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: Based on experience
With most businesses embracing new ways of working, we are seeing a growing demand for Atlas and it’s our job to ensure that our clients get maximum value from their investment. To that end we are looking to appoint a team of consultants whose customer-facing role is to ensure a commercially and technically proficient implementation of Atlas for our mostly enterprise-class clients.
Atlas is built on and in Microsoft 365 so it is vital that you have proven experience delivering complex Microsoft 365 and SharePoint solutions. You should love this technology stack, enjoy researching its evolution and doing your own experimentation.
Your main objective will be to engender confidence in our clients that their project is in safe hands. You’ll need to understand our clients’ business models and project objectives so that you can align Atlas to their needs. Your focus will be on adding value at every possible opportunity, both for our clients and for ClearPeople.
Roles and responsibilities
We’re looking for mid-level and more senior consultants to play a pivotal role in our client engagements and so their remit is broad:
- Work with clients in both a pre-sales and delivery capacity to understand their challenges and demonstrate how Atlas features and functionality resolve those challenges
- Assist the sales team by creating proposal content that describes client challenges and the Atlas features that will help overcome them
- Engage senior client stakeholders to align the Atlas implementation to their business objectives
- Make it simple for clients to understand how Atlas is meeting the senior stakeholders’ business objectives
- Understand every feature of Atlas and the way it integrates with the Microsoft stack so you can make knowledgeable decisions about how each client should implement Atlas without unnecessarily compromising their technology environment or working practices
- Provide advice including general guidance, best practices, and how best to leverage Atlas and Microsoft 365 functionality
- Ensure successful implementation of Atlas every time for every client
- Earn respect as the defacto leader on any Atlas implementation by communicating clearly and effectively with clients and colleagues
- Identify opportunities to provide or create additional client value
- Develop trusted relationships with clients
- Share your knowledge with team members and clients
- Engage in regular webinars to raise your profile and that of ClearPeople
- Be a brand ambassador for ClearPeople and Atlas
- Identify and manage new opportunities to extend the product
- Work across the delivery and other teams to co-ordinate effort to deliver coherent client engagements
Goals & Expectations
- Every client is highly satisfied with the delivery of Atlas
- Every client trusts the consultant and ClearPeople and is motivated to recommend us and continue a long-term relationship
- Expand each client’s understanding of how Atlas could benefit their business to seed new opportunities for the sales team
- Contribute to thought-leadership – write high quality blogs to an agreed schedule, articles for client newsletters, speak at events and generally raise ClearPeople’s profile over a range of channels and media.
We are a fully virtual company so we are not limited by geography when looking for candidates, but the consultant role is one where face-to-face communication during pre-sales and project delivery is likely to remain a requirement despite most of our interactions being remote via Microsoft Teams. Our clients generally have head offices in the UK but may be based anywhere across the country.
We take enormous pride in being as inclusive as possible and promote our ‘One Family’ ethos to everyone who joins our team.
- At least 3 years’ experience in consulting, or other solution delivery roles.
- At least 3 years’ experience in design and implementation of solutions based on Microsoft 365
- Proven English language communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Social media following across technology or vertical market platforms
Competitive package depending on experience. Our standard working week is 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays. You will be entitled to 25 days paid holiday per annum and can read more about our benefits here.
What you'll love
- We are a fully virtual company so we are not limited by geography in the UK when looking for candidates
- We offer flexible working, training and knowledge sharing sessions, as well as other great perks
- We are Microsoft Gold partner and one of the leading Microsoft 365 and Teams solution providers in the UK - you will be working with the latest cutting-edge technology
- We take enormous pride in being as inclusive as possible and promote our ‘One Family’ ethos to everyone who joins our team
Please provide a covering letter with your application. This will help provide us with more insight into your application as well as help with the selection process.
ClearPeople is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.