Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Junior QA Analyst who has an interest in new technologies with a Computing Application Development Professional Training or similar one. You will join our testing team and will have the opportunity to learn new skills while working in a fun and experienced environment.
Mentored by the QA Team Lead and Supporting the Technical Lead and the Project Manager across one or more project lifecycles, you will perform manual, automated, performance and exploratory testing approaches to get your job done in both, waterfall and agile approaches.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create test plans and test strategy for projects.
- Create, execute and maintain automated test scripts using Microsoft technologies.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing as documented in the test plan, and assist in identifying future improvements.
- Conduct test on multiple browsers and devices.
- Record defects in the defect tracking system.
- Previous experience in QA/Testing area.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and system architecture.
- Basic OOP coding experience on C# or Java.
- Experience of preparing test cases from the requirement document.
- Experience of running performance and load test with a known tool.
- Experience in setting up an automation framework using a automation tool.
- Experience of defect tracking and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English B2 or equivalent level) including the ability to communicate effectively with people with different backgrounds and cultures.