The way many organisations work has changed, and Atlas – ClearPeople’s people-first digital workspace solution for Microsoft Office 365 – brings knowledge, communication, and collaboration together beautifully. Atlas is the one place employees go to start and end their day, bringing together the tools they need and the knowledge they demand to ensure business success in a world of challenging budgets, remote teams, distracted customers, and information overload.
ClearPeople is currently seeking a Growth Marketing Manager who is as passionate about Atlas as we are to help us communicate the power of the product to the world. Successful candidates should be ambitious, proactive, and well-organised, quick learners who thrive in a dynamic and fast-moving environment, and confident enough to advocate for their point of view and flexible enough to adapt to a change in plans or circumstances. A can-do attitude is a must, as well as a natural willingness to roll up one’s sleeves where necessary to get the job done. Proven experience in B2B or the tech sector is a strong advantage.
Roles and responsibilities
This role is responsible for growth marketing, working closely with the sales and product teams to directly impact revenue and lead generation, and drive our business forward. In this role, you will:
- Own the overall growth strategy. Take full responsibility for the acquisition, of customers by devising, implementing and managing a range of data-led acquisition strategies.
- Design the strategy for all marketing activity including but not limited to lead/demand generation, brand awareness, digital, content and creative projects.
- Lead the marketing function that successfully delivers a wide range of marketing activities. As part of a small team, you should expect to roll up your sleeves to be a hands-on “do-er” at times.
- Own, prioritise and run online and offline growth experiments, including paid media, SEO, referral, events, partnerships, PR etc.
- Input in to, and having oversight of, product, marketing, and commercial roadmaps in order to hit targets and add value.
- Support the sales and account management team in creating new sales opportunities, and in commercial conversations, offering insight into product and marketing plans.
- Brand building with smart PR campaigns, influencer marketing, positive word of mouth, and referral programs.
- Experiment with new or creative ways of building our brand and generating leads.
- Experience in Growth Marketing or similar role, preferably for B2B SaaS or tech start-up
- Strong marketing generalist experience covering lead generation, strategy, innovation, external and internal communications, and content management functions
- Ambitious and driven self-starter, someone who is happy to get stuck in
- A problem solver who makes stuff happen
- Proven track record in devising and implementing a marketing strategy for B2B products.
- Demonstrated marketing success to fuel sales growth and targets
- Innovative, pragmatic, team-focused and customer-oriented in personality; a self-starter with the experience and confidence to operate with a high level of independence while also being a critical member of the team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in marketing SaaS or technology-based products
- Experience working in a start-up or smaller business unit
Competitive package depending on your experience and location within the UK. Our standard working week is 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays. You will be entitled to 33 days paid holiday per annum (including bank holidays), share option scheme, BUPA plus more. Read more about the perks of working with us here.
What you'll love
- We are a fully virtual company, so we are not limited by geography when looking for candidates.
- We offer flexible working, training and knowledge sharing sessions, as well as other great perks.
- We are Microsoft Gold partner and one of the leading Microsoft 365 and Teams solution providers in the UK - you will be working with the latest cutting-edge technology.
- We take enormous pride in being as inclusive as possible and promote our ‘One Family’ ethos to everyone who joins our team.
**Please provide a covering letter with your application. This will help provide us with more insight into your application as well as help with the selection process.**
More About Atlas
- Atlas connects a company’s employees and trusted partners with the right information more quickly and accurately, delivering measurable time-savings and improved outcomes.
- Atlas makes digital transformation a more natural, people-centred process by accelerating and targeting communications, managing and delivering major reforms on the first attempt.
- Atlas breaks down silos with its open, connected structure that allows information to flow freely but securely to connect those who know with those who need to know and increasing organisational transparency.
- Atlas is centred on inclusivity; it is accessible from anywhere on a range of devices and is AA-compliant, enabling every employee to be engaged, do their best, be more productive and deliver better outcomes. Find out more about Atlas here.
ClearPeople develops software and services for the modern digital workplace. Our unique experience and expertise working with knowledge-intensive organisations inspired us to innovate and push the boundaries when we developed Atlas - the people-first digital workspace that is loved by users in over 100 countries.
We believe that good technology can make the complicated simple. This belief fills our day-to-day thoughts. That is why we’re called ClearPeople.
We take enormous pride in being as inclusive as possible and promote our ‘One Family’ ethos to everyone who joins our team.
No agencies please. Internal recruitment only.