Employment term: Full-Time, Permanent, Remote-based
Salary: Based on experience
With most businesses embracing new ways of working, we are seeing growing demand for our product Atlas, the only all-in-one Digital Workspace for Microsoft 365.
We are looking for a Business Development Consultant who is as passionate about Atlas as we are and has proven experience in SaaS or B2B technology sector.
With ongoing expansion, this is a perfect position if you would like to have a significant impact on a company’s growth and to develop your role and career as the business evolves.
The purpose of the role is:
To manage a high-quality pipeline of new opportunities of mid-to-large sized organisations; engage and leading discussions with senior stakeholders; as well as negotiate and conclude the structure and commercials of these opportunities.
Role and responsibilities
- Meet the sales targets of the organisation
- Client facing role ensuring negotiations and submissions are particular to the client requirement, entailing a high level of internal as well as external dialogue
- Plan, forecast, monitor, list within CRM and drive the sales pipeline to exceed objectives
- Maintain close collaboration with the Delivery Team, ensuring that customer commitments are met in a timely manner
- Develop a solid network of contacts and make this network as wide and as deep as possible – engagement with these customers at Executive level is essential
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years’ sales experience in B2B technology or SaaS
- A strong track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- The ability to influence individuals within an organisation at all levels
- Confidence with technology, and being able to use it as part of the sales process
- Integrity and personable
- Great communication skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
Competitive package depending on your experience and location within the UK. Our standard working week is 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays. You will be entitled to 33 days paid holiday per annum (including bank holidays) and can read more about the perks of working with us here.
What you'll love
- We are a fully virtual company so we are not limited by geography when looking for candidates
- We offer flexible working, training and knowledge sharing sessions, as well as other great perks
- Career progression path to Product Marketing Manager or similar
- We are Microsoft Gold partner and one of the leading Microsoft 365 and Teams solution providers in the UK - you will be working with the latest cutting-edge technology
- We take enormous pride in being as inclusive as possible and promote our ‘One Family’ ethos to everyone who joins our team
Please provide a covering letter with your application. This will help provide us with more insight into your application as well as help with the selection process.
ClearPeople is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.