Atlas overcomes some of the key challenges organisations face when it comes to knowledge management. Namely: only a small percentage of people contribute knowledge in an organisation; knowledge is stuck in silos; knowledge is often not captured or converted from unstructured data; knowledge is hard to find if you don't know what you are looking for.
Atlas connects the right people with the right information.
Atlas makes it easy for information to flow dynamically across teams and departments using smart personalisation and tagging features. This is especially important for the growing need of remote working and employee flexibility.
Atlas Knowledge helps organisations to:
- Surface knowledge to everyone
- Break down silos between teams and departments
- Increase knowledge re-use and reduce duplicate effort
- Improve real-time collaboration
- Reduce the amount of time wasted looking for information and knowledge
- Improve productivity and minimise the time staff spend moving between applications
- Improve new employee onboarding
- Increase organisational transparency
Atlas does more than just help peoplewith knowledge, communication and collaboration - Atlas promotes inclusivity.