- Position Location: London or Alicante / Remote
- Position Level: Mid-Senior
- Employment: Permanent Part time
- Immediate Supervisor: Financial Controller
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven person to join our team as a Part-Time bookkeeper. Do you have a keen eye for detail and are you highly organised? If so, you could be what we are looking for!
You will be responsible for maintaining the financial records of the company by accurately recording the day-to-day financial transactions. On this basis, our ideal candidate must have sufficient proven experience to meet this requirement, yet this is a multi-faceted role in a fast-growing company so there will be opportunity to learn from the wider team. As a part-time role, the hours will be between 15-20 hours per week.
Reporting into the Finance Controller, your 'to do' list will generally look something like this:
- balancing accounts
- processing expenses
- assisting with credit control
- assisting with receipts and payments
- checking company bank statements
- general admin
- 2+ years of bookkeeping experience in a similar industry.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping practices and generally accepted accounting principles, as well as relevant legislation and regulatory requirements, such as VAT.
- Bookkeeping certification or part/ fully qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or similar) and have a comprehensive understanding of accounting principles.
- High level of computing skills, particularly Excel, and experience with other products within the Microsoft Office Suite of programs, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Familiarity with cloud-based finance systems.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and identify and resolve problems
- Keen eye for detail and ability to maintain accuracy, keeps a neat and orderly environment
- Strong English written, oral and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees, customers and suppliers
- The ability to self-manage and a capacity for adaptability and flexibility
Competitive package depending on your experience. You can read more about the perks of working with us here.
What you'll love
- ClearPeople’s product called Atlas enables better ways of working for the modern enterprise. With Atlas, employees can find the knowledge, documents, information, and tools they need - in seconds - allowing them to focus on doing their best work.
- We take enormous pride in being as inclusive as possible and promoting our ‘One Family’ ethos to everyone who joins our team.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a Share Options Scheme.
- We are a fully virtual company, so we are not limited by geography when looking for candidates.
- We offer flexibility in work schedules.
Please provide a covering letter with your application. This will help provide us with more insight into your application as well as help with the selection process.
ClearPeople is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.