ClearPeople has been recognised with a place on the heavily contested G-Cloud 10 framework run by the Crown Commercial Service on behalf of the Government Digital Service. We believe this is due to our expertise in Cloud Services and our unique proposition of bringing technical consulting with strategic creative digital services together into our Consultagency approach, which has brought real world benefits to our clients and their users in the public sector and central government.
ClearPeople are committed to designing digital services designed around the user that are simple, clear, fast and easy to use. Our holistic skills that span all the way across from digital strategy to technical infrastructure means that we can design ‘end-to-end’ services that are simply more effective all the way around.
What is the framework?
The full title of the framework is G-Cloud 10 RM1557.10 and it is the tenth iteration following on from the 9th G-Cloud procurement (ref RM1557ix) in May 2017.
The G-Cloud framework allows you to choose and purchase cloud services covering hosting, software and support services. The framework is for commodity based, pay-as-you go cloud services across three lots:
- Lot 1: Cloud hosting
- Lot 2: Cloud software
- Lot 3: Cloud support
What does this mean for Public Sector clients?
Public sector clients can rest assured that whoever they commission to help with their cloud and digital projects they are guaranteed a quality service. All suppliers have gone through a rigorous tender process to prove their capabilities and value for money. By utilising the G-Cloud framework agreement government and public sector organisations can benefit from:
- Access to over 20,000+ services
- Access to over 1,000+ suppliers
- Scalability and elastic services
- Rapid deployment#
- Much reduced costs and total cost of ownership
- No stranded investments
- Access to innovation
How do Public Sector Clients get access to these suppliers?
The framework is designed to give public sector customers easy access to suppliers with the right capabilities, who comply with the Digital by Default Standard and align with the Government Service Design Manual.
To procure services from suppliers on this framework, clients should visit the government’s Digital Marketplace at https://www.gov.uk/digital-marketplace
ClearPeople’s profile can be found here
What services is ClearPeople able to offer on the framework?
On the G-Cloud 10 Framework, ClearPeople bring together great strength and competency to deliver Government requirements across private, hybrid and public clouds. We have experience in bringing together multiple cloud workloads i.e. Azure, Office 365, Intune and hybrid clouds.
Key services include:
- Microsoft Azure Adoption
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Productivity
- Microsoft Azure Consultancy
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure
- Microsoft Azure Migration
- Microsoft Azure Technical Planning
- Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider
- Microsoft CSP Licensing
- SharePoint Microsoft Azure Hosting
- Sitecore on Microsoft Azure Hosting
- Microsoft Delve Consulting Delve-In
- Microsoft Groups, Teams , Yammer, SharePoint
- Office 365 Groups, Teams, Yammer, SharePoint
- Group Explorer for Microsoft Teams, Yammer and Groups
- Group Explorer for SharePoint
- Group Explorer for Sitecore
- Digital Strategic Services
- Digital Workplace Office 365 Intranet
- Document Management design and development
- Intranet Communication and Collaboration Services
- Knowledge Management Intranet design and development
- Legal document management
- Microsoft Cloud Services Consulting
- Office 365 Productivity
- SharePoint Deployment Services
- SharePoint Intranet
- Sitecore Deployment Services
- Website design and development
- Cloud Planning and Assesment Services
- Cloud Identity and Security Services
- Group Explorer for Office 365
- ADFS and SSO Support Service
- Adoption, Training and User Experience Support Service
- Analytics Support Service
- Cloud 24/7 Support
- Exchange Online Support
- Infrastructure Monitoring and Health Check Support
- Managed Service Microsoft Azure and Office 365 Support
- Managed Services SharePoint Support on Microsoft Azure
- Managed Services Sitecore Support on Microsoft Azure
- SQL Data Base Performance Support
- Web Analytics and Support
What makes ClearPeople so special to get a place on the framework?
As one of the UK’s most experienced Microsoft consulting and development organisations, we help our clients gain return on investment and competitive advantage through insightful advice on how best to implement technologies such as SharePoint, Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
ClearPeople has delivered business solutions ranging from intranets, websites, extranets and document management systems to workflow systems and Business Intelligence (BI) – both on premises and in the cloud.
ClearPeople were named Best Cloud Channel Partner at the 2016 UK Cloud Awards and were also the first Microsoft UK Partner to be awarded Cloud Platform Gold Competency for Microsoft Azure which demonstrates its best-in-class capabilities in delivering Cloud based solutions to UK enterprises.
We have successfully delivered many digital projects for clients in the public sector including the South East Coast Ambulance Service, Valuation Office Agency, Ofcom, Ofgem and The Crown Estate. Our work for the latter has gained significant recognition in the industry winning a number of prestigious awards:Winner: Most Innovative Cloud Solution 2014 - European SharePoint Community
- Winner: Best not for profit IT project 2014 - BCS & Computing UK IT Industry Awards
- Finalist: Best use of Cloud Services 2014 - BCS & Computing UK IT Industry Awards
- Gold Award: Project of the Year 2013 - Document Manager Awards ]
What do our clients say?
“Working with ClearPeople has been a positive experience, so much so that we utilising their support on another major project, our wave and tidal knowledge network.”The Crown Estate
"The NAS has benefited throughout the project from ClearPeople's open and responsive approach. They have demonstrated a high level of dedication to the project and we can move forward with confidence now that we have a quality product and partner in place." National Autistic Society
Get in touch!
We’re proud to be able to offer clients in the public sector advice, consulting and management across a variety of cloud and digital projects. If you have any questions on the G-Cloud framework or would like to speak to one of our experienced consultants about an upcoming project, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.