ClearPeople has been recognised with a place on the heavily contested G-Cloud 8 framework run by the Crown Commercial Service on behalf of the Government Digital Service. We believe this is due to our expertise in Cloud Services and our unique proposition of bringing technical consulting with strategic creative digital services together into our Consultagency approach, which has brought real world benefits to our clients and their users in the public sector and central government.
ClearPeople are committed to designing digital services designed around the user that are simple, clear, fast and easy to use. Our holistic skills that span all the way across from digital strategy to technical infrastructure means that we can design ‘end-to-end’ services that are simply more effective all the way around.
What is the framework?The full title of the framework is G-Cloud 8 RM1557viii and it is the eighth iteration following on from the seventh G-Cloud procurement (ref RM1557vi) in December 2015.
The G-Cloud framework allows you to choose and purchase cloud services covering infrastructure, platform, software and specialist cloud services. The framework is for commodity based, pay-as-you go cloud services across four lots:
- Lot 1: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Lot 2: Platforms as a Service (PaaS)
- Lot 3: Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Lot 4: Specialist Cloud Services
Lot 4 is for services outside of the three traditional ‘as a service’ (aaS) areas to support customers transitioning to cloud services.
What does this mean for Public Sector clients?Public sector clients can rest assured that whoever they commission to help with their cloud and digital projects they are guaranteed a quality service. All suppliers have gone through a rigorous tender process to prove their capabilities and value for money. By utilising the G-Cloud framework agreement government and public sector organisations can benefit from:
- Access to over 22,000+ services
- Access to over 2,300+ suppliers
- Scalability and elastic services
- Rapid deployment
- Much reduced costs and total cost of ownership
- No stranded investments
- Access to innovation
How do Public Sector Clients get access to these suppliers?The framework is designed to give public sector customers easy access to suppliers with the right capabilities, who comply with the Digital by Default Standard and align with the Government Service Design Manual.
To procure services from suppliers on this framework, clients should visit the government’s Digital Marketplace at https://www.gov.uk/digital-marketplace
ClearPeople’s profile can be found here
What services is ClearPeople able to offer on the framework?
On the G-Cloud 8 Framework, ClearPeople bring together great strength and competency to deliver Government requirements across private, hybrid and public clouds. We have experience in bringing together multiple cloud workloads i.e. Azure, Office 365, Intune and hybrid clouds.
- Cloud Productivity Services (Office 365, on-premise and hybrid)
- Cloud Managed Services with support desk
- Azure Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS)
- Cloud Integrated Storage
- SharePoint on Azure apps and workloads
- Internet/Intranet/Extranet and portals delivered in hybrid and public clouds
- Systems Integration Services
- Packaged services for Cloud on-boarding and discovery
- Identity Management and authentication services
- Cloud Readiness Assessments
- Digital Consultancy Services (e.g. Sitecore on Azure)
What makes ClearPeople so special to get a place on the framework?
ClearPeople was also the first Microsoft UK Partner to be awarded Cloud Platform Gold Competency for Microsoft Azure which demonstrates its best-in-class capabilities in delivering Cloud based solutions to UK enterprises.
We have successfully delivered many digital projects for clients in the public sector including the South East Coast Ambulance Service, Valuation Office Agency, Ofcom, Ofgem and The Crown Estate. Our work for the latter has gained significant recognition in the industry winning a number of prestigious awards:
- Winner: Best Cloud Channel Partner 2016: UK Cloud Awards
- Winner: Most Innovative Cloud Solution 2014 - European SharePoint Community
- Winner: Best not for profit IT project 2014 - BCS & Computing UK IT Industry Awards
- Finalist: Best use of Cloud Services 2014 - BCS & Computing UK IT Industry Awards
- Gold Award: Project of the Year 2013 - Document Manager Awards
What do our clients say?
"The NAS has benefited throughout the project from ClearPeople's open and responsive approach. They have demonstrated a high level of dedication to the project and we can move forward with confidence now that we have a quality product and partner in place." National Autistic Society