Delivering comprehensive and engaging solutions to law firms since 2003
As leaders in delivering solutions for the legal sector for the past decade, we can offer you unparalleled advice and bespoke solutions to help your firm increase efficiency, reduce costs and maximise your ROI in these challenging times. When you choose ClearPeople, you benefit from deep industry expertise having worked with over 25 firms in the Top 200.
- Redevelopment of existing websites to increase brand awareness, enhance lead generation and improve candidate recruitment.
- Improve firm-wide communication and collaboration through your intranet by significantly decreasing time spent searching for information.
- Report and publish in-depth analysis of data that gives your firm detailed insight into improving client relationships and becoming more competitive.
- Simplify maintenance and reduce costs by consolidating legacy systems through a common interface.
Our Legal Solutions include
- Professional Services - Specialist consultants provide expertise through the full project life-cycle.
- Websites, Extranets & Intranets – design and build engaging and interactive websites and portals and web CMS for the legal industry.
- Portals - Leverage SharePoint to collaborate and share knowledge.
- Document Management - A highly effective way to manage clients and matter files by streamlining the saving of all file types into SharePoint.
- Email Management - Integrate Outlook with SharePoint to save, search and retrieve email messages, attachments and documents.
- Business-Critical SharePoint – Improve productivity and process efficiency across your organisation with SharePoint and line-of-business data.
- Business Intelligence - installation and configuration of Business Intelligence solutions using SharePoint on-premise or in the cloud.
Corporate Legal solutions >
Impact of the Legal Services Act Whitepaper
The full impact of the Legal Services Act (LSA) is now being felt throughout the UK legal sector, with an expected 3,000 law firms to close within the next 5 years.
Download our white paper to learn more about the impact the LSA is having on the legal sector, and how savvy firms can utilise IT help enhance internal efficiencies, reduce costs and boost profitability to remain competitive with new corporate entrants such as Tesco, The Co-Operative and NatWest.