Modernise, extend and transform your data-center – whether it is Private, Hybrid or Public cloud. The cloud is about transforming the way IT serves your business by harnessing a new breed of power. Microsoft is the only company that brings all of the pieces together in an integrated, comprehensive way. Cloud computing is the on-demand delivery of applications as standardised IT services, and inherently has four key attributes:
- Pooled Resources – The Cloud pools computing resources together and allows you to dynamically provision and scale applications
- Self Service – Once you pool your resource, Cloud Computing provides a self-service way for the business to get at those resources or more specifically by providing self-service IT infrastructure to business units and departments
- Elastic – Scale up (or scale down) dynamically as resource needs change, enabling faster delivery of capacity
- Usage Based – Paying for only what you use, when you need to use it.
Azure biggest benefits from our perspective:
Focus: This is about having more people able to focus on higher-level parts of the stack, managing those applications SLAs, rolling out new applications, not having to worry about the underlying infrastructure.
Agility: This is not only about being able to deliver the applications more quickly to your users and to your customers, but also being able to respond to changes in demand. So, the next time the marketing department launches a campaign, doesn't tell anybody and your public website is underwater, it's very easy to scale that out quickly to meet that demand.
Economics: Because you're running multiple workloads on the same overall infrastructure, you get better utilisation across those applications. And because the Cloud pools together these resources, you can buy broader sets of resources at one time, lowering the overall cost. So, for agility and focus and economics, you have great motivation to move to the Cloud, and those benefits accrue to both public and to private Cloud Computing.
Why do our customers consider Cloud Infrastructure?
- Reduce costs
- Convert CapEx to OpEx
- Do more with less
- Faster time to market
- Aggregate/combine services across the enterprise
- Reduce risks
- Eliminate IT Headaches
- Realise a new Agility
The challenges our customers overcome:
- Budget shortfalls, rainy day funds depleted
- Increasing demands for online interaction with government
- Pressure to do more with less
- Tension between desire for innovation and policy/security requirements
- Matching capacity to demand
- Data centres at their limit
- Lack of agility
ClearPeople represents a convergence of Microsoft technical ability combined with specialist business expertise and real world experience and is only one of few Microsoft partners to offer Azure solutions. With a technical team and a creative digital team under one roof, ClearPeople is well placed to offer end-to-end solutions and ensure maximum stakeholder adoption.
- ClearPeople has strong CMS and SharePoint expertise which allows us to leverage SharePoint with Azure
- ClearPeople is also a leading Sitecore partner and is well positioned to take advantage of Sitecore on the powerful Sitecore CMS Azure Edition platform.
- ClearPeople holds a number of Microsoft Competencies
- We always strive to exceed our clients’ expectations and their excellent feedback reflects our passion and commitment
How ClearPeople can help
Please use our contact form or call us on 020 33 769 500 to speak to one of our Cloud consultants today.