Have an application that needs looking after? ClearPeople have been providing application support since their inception over 13 years ago.
Talk to one of our Consultagents to discuss what we can offer as part of our Solution Support framework. We pride ourselves on helping our clients long after their initial solution has gone live and we provide a host of options to ensure you get the most out of your investment. All our pre-defined packages below include service transition and early life support which will help you ensure the overall success of your project.
If you're looking for something a little more bespoke, check out our page on service design.
If you need some basic, light touch support, our Essentials package provides you with:
- Unlimited break/fix support
- Access to your own Technical Account Manager for ad hoc queries
- Monthly reports
- Weekly health checks to keep an eye on your systems and make sure everything is running smoothly
- Two adoption and training days per year
- Five Consultagent days to use how you want and for what you want
If you're looking for your support team to be more proactive, our Engage package provides you with everything included in our Transition package plus the following:
- 8 hours per month with your Technical Account Manager
- We'll add analysis, trending and recommendations to your monthly reports
- Five adoption and training days per year
- A dedicated Service Manager who will carry out quarterly Service Reviews, work on a continuous service improvement plan and hold weekly calls with you to discuss outstanding issues
Our fully Managed Services offering is called Evolve which includes everything mentioned in the Transition and Engage packages plus:
- 16 hours per month with your Technical Account Manager, including the option of onsite visits
- Daily, weekly and monthly health checks with analysis and recommendations
- Quarterly half day Executive Briefings
We also offer the following additional bolt-ons:
- Microsoft Support (10 hours per annum)
- Bundles of five Consultagent days
Give us a call now on 02033 274 670 or contact us using the form below and let us help you get started.