SharePoint 2016 is here! If you’re thinking about upgrading, ClearPeople has an exclusive offer to pilot the technology to give your teams a taste of the new features.
- Low risk investment to give your teams a taste of the new features and a sandbox to try out scenarios
- Engage your teams early in how new technology can help support business objectives
- Quickly gauge the impact moving to a new platform may have on your business
- Early up-skilling of your teams
- Motivate teams by having early access
What we will do
- Provision of a new SharePoint farm in a stand-alone Azure subscription
- Provision of pilot specific domain and users
- Configure one WebApp
- Provision and enabling of key site templates and features
- Project Site
- Team Site
- Blog Site
- Community Site
- Document Center Site
- Publishing Site
- Provide you with an on-boarding and training session (on-site or Skype)
- We will run and support this for you over a period of three months. All you have to do is dive into the new SharePoint 2016 sites.
- From placing order, we will have this ready for you in two weeks or less and will give you full access via a supported web browser.
- Pricing is all inclusive of:
- All work required for setting up and supporting the pilot
- 90 days Azure subscription fees
- SharePoint trial license configured
Other options available to you (upon request)
Contact us today
- Apply light branding to the pilot experience with our mini-themes approach
- Review existing SharePoint environments to understand the complexity of migration
- Mini-pilot-project to move an existing SharePoint 2010 or 2013 Site Collection to SharePoint 2016
- Mini-pilot-project to understand how to work with identities in SharePoint, Azure and Office 365
to have a no-nonsense chat with one of our experienced SharePoint consultants to plan the best strategy for your SharePoint upgrade.