Are you ready to take the next step in your career? ClearPeople’s development team are a talented bunch of people who are serious about doing a really good job. We’re on the move, are aiming high and currently seek a .NET Web Developer to join our growing team in Alicante, Spain.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Get involved in digital projects, big and small, working with our wider team to ensure goals, requirements, and approaches are clear, well understood, and documented.
- Collaborate with talented Visual Designers and Front End Developers and use a web CMS to model solutions, and continually evaluate, and build upon the model to ensure the best solution possible is delivered.
- Collaborate with other Developers, Project Managers, and the wider team to maintain and improve architectural, development, and QA approaches.
- Handle technical issues logged by a variety of external clients.
- Take ownership of assigned issues, from troubleshooting through to resolution.
- Maintain excellent communication with the Managed Services and Development teams on all tasks and projects using ClearPeople’s call logging system.
- You must be a strong .NET Web Developer with C#, .NET and SQL Server experience.
- Experience with web content management systems such as Sitecore, Umbraco, Kentico, Sitefinity or similar is desirable.
- You will ideally have a BSc, HND or similar (UK) - or - a Masters or Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Technical Engineering in Computer Management, Technical Engineering in Computer Systems, or similar (Spain).
- You must have good verbal and written English communication skills and be comfortable communicating to both to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and strong team engagement.
- Passion for innovative technology and continuous learning.
- Spain resident and/or has permission to work in the European Union.
No agencies please.