ClearPeople’s creative team are a talented bunch of people who are serious about doing a really good job. We’re on the move, are aiming high and currently seek a UX developer to join our growing team.
We’re looking for someone who can bring our design work to life by using their HTML, CSS and JS wizardry, a person with development framework and pre-processor experience, who appreciates clean code and standards.
You’ll be working in a friendly environment on some great projects, where you’ll be encouraged to share and collaborate with the UX team on developing a fantastic interactive user experience for our customers and their end-users.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the UX team, developers and PMs to build exciting and stable user interfaces for our projects
- Implement and support multiple projects for a variety of clients using CMS solutions
- Provide consultation and new ideas to the new business team for proposals and budgets
- Be aware of current industry trends and cultivate personal expertise in a growing list of design and development tools available
- Excellent HTML5, CSS3 and JS knowledge and experience
- Cross-device development (adaptive/responsive design) experience
- Proficiency using Adobe CS
- Ability to translate a design into a build effectively
- Be detail orientated
- Good command of spoken as well as written English
- Be a good communicator
- Be a team player
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Development framework experience e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation etc.
- Stylus experience