ClearPeople is seeking an experience and motivated Test Analyst, with a minimum 4 years' experience, to join our testing team. The Test Analyst will be responsible for execution of test scripts, documentation, analysis of results and delivering high quality product to our clients.
This will be a rolling contract for a minimum of 6 months. Please apply by attaching your CV and covering letter below, along with your expected salary (pro-rata).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create test plans and test strategy for projects.
- Create, execute and maintain automated test scripts.
- Prepare regression test scripts with an automation tool.
- Prepare and maintain test data and environments.
- Accurate recording of test documentation and results keeping it to a high standard.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing as documented in the test plan, and assist in identifying future improvements.
- Conduct test on multiple browsers and devices.
- Can identify issues and mitigate risk at the right time.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in QA/Testing.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and system architecture.
- Basic coding experience on C# and Java.
- Experience of preparing test cases from the requirement document.
- Experience of running performance and load test with a known tool.
- Experience in setting up an automation framework using a automation tool.
- Experience of defect tracking and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills.