We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven person to join our London team as an Office Junior. Do you have a keen eye for detail and are highly organised? If so, you could be what we are looking for!
We want someone to manage the environment in our lovely office. Working under the supervision of the Recruitment & Talent Officer, you are responsible for organising all of the activities that facilitate the smooth running of our London office. This is a multi-faceted role, with the opportunity to learn from and support a couple of teams.
This role is a great opportunity for a recent graduate looking to build their career. A minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role is highly advantageous.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Smooth running of our London office including meeting and greeting clients, organise refreshments, deal with travel arrangements, arrange staff social activities and more
- Make sure that our facilities & services for staff and clients supports our values
- Assist teams across the business
- Recent graduate with 1 year of similar experience
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and identify and resolve problems
- Keen eye for detail and likes a neat and orderly environment
- High level of computing skills, including experience with the Microsoft Office Suite of programs, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Strong English written, oral and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees, customers and suppliers
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or part of a team with strong attention to detail
- The ability to self-manage and a capacity for adaptability and flexibility
No agencies please.