We are looking for a talented individual to become a Microsoft Technical Consultant for ClearPeople. The Technical Consultant role is a customer facing role, which will require you to be experienced in a wide range of Microsoft platform technologies. You will be an experienced consultant with a background in Microsoft Exchange, Virtual Machines (Azure\Hyper-v) and AD technologies in client facing consulting engagements.
The role will be a mixture of working from our London head office and client sites (Typically Southern England).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and Implementation of Office 365 Services with a focus on Exchange Online.
- Design and Implementation of Azure IaaS Services (VM, Networking and Storage)
- Following Microsoft Best Practices for Design and Implementation.
- Works closely with TCS Team.
- Providing escalation support to the Technical Support Engineer and ClearPeople Consultants.
- 2+ year experience in supporting clients with Microsoft Exchange, Windows AD and Virtual Machines (Hyper-V\VMWare)
- 2+ year experience of Networking (VLAN, Routers, Firewalls)
- Documentation writing.
- Working with Clients
- Telephone support