ClearPeople are seeking an intern for our Project Office Support Coordinator role, to help support the development of their Project Management Office. We are currently managing change within the business and therefore you must be confident and outgoing and willing to take on challenging responsibilities.
This is a 12 month internship with a view to a permanent role. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate looking for their first step to becoming a Project Manager and will give the successful candidate insight and exposure to all things digital.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Production coordination / resource allocation
- Process support – assisting with implementation of new Knowledge Wiki
- Project coordinator for internal change management projects within business
- Supporting Project Management team
- General Project Office administrative duties
- Degree-level graduate who is fluent in spoken & written English, with confident phone manner
- Highly enthusiastic with ability to prioritise, multi-task and work autonomously
- Confident and outgoing
- Familiarity with Excel/Word/Powerpoint
- Immediately available, full time
- UK resident and/or has permission to work in the UK